AXIS Recruitment is a professional search and selection firm providing unparalleled HR services across a diverse range of industries and service sectors. Our reputation for responsiveness and continuing support for both clients and candidates reflects the AXIS combination of skill and experience.
We are committed to understanding and interpreting your individual needs in providing you with comprehensive benefits tailored to your special requirements.
Please visit our website www.axis-recruit.com for more information.
Assistant Payroll Manager / Senior Payroll Officer / Payroll Associate
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Discretionary bonus, Medical plan|
|Industry||HR / Recruitment Services|
Human Resources > Compensation & Benefits
Human Resources > Others
We are looking for high calibre to fill the positions of Assistant Payroll Manager / Senior Payroll Officer / Payroll Associate.
- Manage a portfolio of clients for payroll outsourcing services which include payroll calculation, employers’ tax compliance, provident fund maintenance, leave management etc.
- As a subject matter expert to provide advisory services and attend to queries regarding payroll issues
- Design and develop HR reports such as movement, headcount, summary, cost center allocation and payroll breakdown reports
- Provide coaching to junior staff to ensure compliance to local regulatory obligations and seamless provision of payroll services
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or Business related disciplines
- Solid in payroll process and administrationexperience with minimum 2 years supervisory experience, ideally gained from outsourcing company
- Familiar with HK labour ordinance, MPF and Tax regulations.
- Detail-minded, well organized and conscientious with high-level of initiatives at work
- Strong computer skills in MS Application especially strong in Excel & proficiency in using HRIS/Payroll System
- Good communication skills in both English and Chinese
Candidates with less experience will be considered for Senior Payroll Officer / Payroll Associate.