A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Assistant Planning and Sales Management Manager
Private Banking and Trust Services - Private Banking Department
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Assistant Planning and Sales Management Manager.
- Participate in the planning of Private Bank’s Annual Operating Plan and ensure an effective and efficient deployment of financial resources for the department
- Conduct Private Bank customers segmentation analysis to differentiate clients in terms of profitability and customer values for penetration strategies of each segment
- Monitor the overall income and expenses of Private Bank and develop MIS system to monitor business progress and reinforce different levels of tactical programs leading to the achievement of desired business results
- Drive profitable growth by providing analysis of results and reporting key metrics
- Manage operational risk and ensure compliance of the relevant policies and guidelines
- Degree in a related discipline OR other relevant qualifications
- Minimum 3 years’ banking experience, preferably with exposure to private banking business analytics
- Possess sound knowledge of application software such as MS Excel, Access with VBA as an advantage
- Strong attentiveness to detail, compliance and control orientation
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset with good communication skill