Hutchison Property Group Limited, a member of Cheung Kong Property, develops quality residential and commercial properties in Hong Kong, Mainland China and overseas. Our portfolio includes some of Hong Kong's largest private development projects and an increasing number of landmark developments in Mainland China. We are looking for high calibre individuals for the following position:-
ASSISTANT PR & PROMOTIONS OFFICER / PR & PROMOTIONS ASSISTANT [Ref. APRO/PRA-PRC]
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Property / Real Estate Development|
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Communications
Marketing / Public Relations > Public Relation - Events Management
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - General / Support
- Degree holder in Communications, Journalism or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years' PRC experience preferably in event marketing, public relations, promotions or advertising field
- To assist the team in planning and implementing advertising and promotional campaigns in PRC & HK
- Self-motivated, independent with strong communication skills
- Proficient in using MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as PR & Promotions Assistant
We offer salary and benefits commensurate with qualifications and experience. Please send a full resume with contact telephone number and expected salary to General Manager - Human Resources & Administration, Hutchison Property Group Limited, 3/F., One Harbourfront, 18 Tak Fung Street, Hunghom, Kowloon (Please quote reference on envelope) or via E-mail (in Word format) at email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/similar post(s).
Applicants not hearing from us within six weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise when no longer required.