We are a well established and listed local commercial bank in Hong Kong, a member of Yuexiu Group, which is a state-owned enterprise group with the largest assets and leading performance in overall economic efficiency in Guangzhou, having total assets in around RMB 200 billion. We are committed to actively expanding our business development in both Hong Kong and Mainland. To cope with our rapid growth, we are now inviting high caliber candidates to join us and pursue for success.
Assistant Procurement and Administration Manager (MLMD)
|Work exp||Minimum 6 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Discretionary bonus, Medical plan|
Logistics / Transportation > Supply Chain / Logistics
Administration > Administration / Operation Manager
Merchandising / Purchasing > Purchasing / Procurement / Sourcing
- Establish systematic procurement policy, procedures and controlling system for general procurement of goods and services;
- Liaise with internal users on purchasing needs on goods and services, and carry out procurement activities;
- Negotiate and review contracts with vendors, and confirm purchase orders;
- Manage and evaluate performance of vendors;
- Provide operation support to logistics, mailing, warehouse, document imaging and storage services to internal users;
- Achieve service performance standards, and review from time to time the service pledge with internal and external users;
- Ascertain adequate and appropriate internal control mechanism in place on all workflow processes;
- Provide management report to the management following the Bank’s incident response and management procedure; and
- Support projects on workflow improvement and streamlining processes.
- Degree in Business Administration or related disciplines;
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in banking operations with at least 3 years at supervisory level;
- Solid experience in general procurement and vendor management is required;
- Strong analytical, leadership, problem solving and interpersonal skills;
- Self-motivated and attentive to details;
- Well-versed in both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua; and
- Conversant with MS Office applications and Chinese Word Processing.