Cathay Pacific Services Limited (CPSL), a wholly owned subsidiary of Cathay Pacific Airways Ltd. CPSL operates the latest air cargo facility in Hong Kong – Cathay Pacific Cargo Terminal (‘CPCT’), serving airlines operating at Hong Kong International Airport.We are seeking individuals of high calibre to join us.
Assistant Procurement Manager
|Work exp||Minimum 6 Years|
|Location||Chek Lap Kok|
|Benefits||5-day week, Insurance plan, Medical plan|
|Industry||Freight Forwarding / Logistics / Delivery|
Merchandising / Purchasing > Purchasing / Procurement / Sourcing
Merchandising / Purchasing > Merchandising - Furniture / Appliances
Merchandising / Purchasing > Others
- Deliver procurement services including sourcing, quotation, tendering and contract negotiation in a timely, quality and effective manner in accordance with company requirements.
- Act as key procurement personnel working with business units for designated tenders, tender and quotation opening exercises.
- Manage and oversee the procurement activities and ensure that the Company obtains the best possible terms in all aspects.
- Develop and implement procurement policy and strategies for all purchases and conduct regular reviews with business units.
- Provide supervision to the Procurement Officers for day-to-day procurement activities.
- Monitor the market constantly and search out new goods, services and latest technology most compatible with Company’s requirements
- Bachelor’s degree holder in Procurement & Supply, Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or related disciplines.
- Minimum 6 years solid experience in sizable organizations with exposure to tender and contract preparation, procurement policies and procedures review and supply management.
- Project management skills and knowledge in property construction, facility management or engineering procurement project experience is preferable.
- Good understanding and experience in corporate governance and compliance.
- Good knowledge and experience in ERP, e-Procurement or other asset management systems.
- Strong negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, independent, positive attitude and with high initiative and integrity
- An effective communicator in written and spoken English and Chinese with proven ability to work closely with senior management.
- Knowledge in vendor evaluation and relevant tools e.g CISQAS.
- Computer proficiency.