Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-caliber talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Assistant Product Development Manager
Insurance – Life Insurance
Hang Seng Bank was one of Hong Kong's bancassurance pioneers. We have offered general insurance since 1965 and diversified into life insurance in 1995.
Hang Seng Bank Limited is an insurance agent authorized by regulated insurers, which provide wide range of insurance services including life, non-life and retirement business. With our all-round enrolment channels, there is great potential for further growth.
Should you join our Insurance business, you will focus on maintaining close relationships with our stakeholders for an effective product development and management process. You will also be expected to develop new insurance products and distribution channels to meet the changing needs of customers in a dynamic environment.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Assistant Product Development Manager.
- Assist in formulating the insurance product strategies with detailed product intelligence and marketing research
- Assist in the implementation process of a new product launch and strategic initiatives to meet company direction and fit into bank distribution model
- Monitor the post implementation review after new product launch so as to identify the gap for future product development
- Provide product management for the full range of life insurance products to sustain a long term insurance liability
- Review existing process so as to deliver business goals in a cost effective manner
- Observe and ensure the compliance of both internal and external standards, rules and regulations applied to product design and maintenance
- University degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance or other related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience, with good knowledge in insurance products and exposure to banking industry an advantage
- Strong business acumen and marketing sense, with good communication, analytical and project management skills as well as sound knowledge of application software
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes