Swire Resources Limited is the leading retailers and wholesalers of a number of top-selling sports, lifestyle and outdoors brands of apparel, footwear and accessories products. To cope with the Company's rapid expansion, we invite high caliber personnel to join us:
Assistant Product Manager
|Work exp||Minimum 4 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Retail - Others|
Manufacturing > Product Development / Product Management
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - General / Support
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Brand / Product Management
The incumbent will be responsible for formulating strategic vision and product managment of our swimwear/ footwear brand, working closely with development group and other product managers to develop and grow the product strategy.
- Responsible for product management including product selection and pricing
- Analyze sales data and monitor business performance
- Implement product and marketing strategy
- Work closely with Sales Manager and Retail manager to ensure sales turnover and profitability of the business
- Assist Management to prepare annual budget on turnover and GP
- Monitor closely and report on the international trends of assigned product categories in terms of styling, materials, technology etc. so as to maximize product potential of assigned brands to assist management in identifying new business opportunities or line extension of current brands
- Deal with Principals to ensure effective communication
- Support sales team via product training, helping the sales team to position the product suite
- University graduate
- Minimum 4 years' relevant experience in product management
- Strong interest in lifestyle/sportwear/ footwear category
- Pro-active, good analytical mind, attentive to figures and strong Excel skill
*** Candidate with less experience may be considerated as Senior Product Executive ***
Attractive remuneration package together with a wide range of fringe benefits including 5-day week, non-contributory retirement benefits scheme, medical coverage and life insurance will be offered.
Please send resume with present and expected salary to Human Resources Department, Swire Resources Limited, Unit 2311, 23/F, Cityplaza One, 1111 King's Road, Island East, Hong Kong or by fax to 2307 2357 or click below "Apply Now" button. Please quote reference number "APM/CP" as subject of email or on cover of application letter.