Dah Chong Hong, Ltd is a diversified business conglomerate specializing in motor and motor related business and food and consumer products business. DCH Holdings has well-established bases and networks in Hong Kong, Macao and mainland China. It also has substantial operations in Taiwan, Japan and Singapore. We invite candidates with the requisite profile to apply for the following position:
Assistant Product Manager – Audio/ CE Product (Ref: APM-EAD)
|Work exp||2 Years To 3 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Electronics / Electrical Equipment|
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Business Development
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Channel / Distribution
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Direct Sales
Report to the Assistant General Manager, the incumbent will be in-charge of renowned Hifi brands and needs to manage all of its aspects including purchasing, pricing, sales management, channel sales planning and inventory control etc. Besides, he/ she has to design and roll out go-to-market strategies and channel marketing initiatives for all brands by team-working with marketing and sales teams. The incumbent should be a confident and aggressive marketer who can liaise effectively with internal teams and key channel partners.
- University graduate in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant discipline;
- At least 2-3 years experience in Product Management or Sales & Marketing from the Audio or IT industry;
- Good knowledge in Consumer Hifi products or headphone products will be an advantage;
- Result-oriented with good analytical skills and able to work cross-team to drive common goals;
- Need to conduct product training to Sales team on a regular basis for his/ her assigned brands;
- Smart, presentable with good negotiation skills, positive and proactive personality & able to work under pressure & independently;
- Good command of English and Chinese;
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as the position of Product Manager.
We offer competitive salary, discretionary bonus, medical insurance, provident fund, life and personal accident insurance, annual leave and staff purchase discount. Interested candidates please send your resume with salary expectation by post or email to:
Human Resources Department, Dah Chong Hong, Ltd.
8/F., DCH Building, 20 Kai Cheung Road, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon.
We are equal opportunities employer. Applicants who are not invited within 2 months may consider their application unsuccessful. All applicants may be considered for other suitable positions with DCH Group / CITIC Pacific Group and will be deleted from our files after 6 months from the date of application.