Assistant Product Manager, Bancassurance
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Brand / Product Management
Banking / Finance > Retail Banking / Branch Banking
Insurance > Others
Assistant Product Manager (Bancassurance)
* Develop marketing and product strategy
* Good project management skills
* Promising career path
About the company
Our client is an international banking group in Hong Kong. Due to the recent team expansion, they are looking for high caliber candidates to take up an Assistant Product Manager for their Bancassurance Products team.
About the role
Reporting directly to the Product Manager, you will be responsible for implementing and managing marketing and product strategies for Bancassurance products (life and General Insurance) for driving business growth.
For marketing management, you will work closely with the internal and external parties to ensure the effective rollout of marketing activities. You have to liaise with advertising agency on above-the-line and below-the-line campaign projects.
For product management, you need to formulate product development plans to meet the needs of different markets and customer segments. You are required to evaluate the effectiveness of sales channels and improve service quality in the selling process. You also have to assist in conducting sales support trainings and suggest products enhancement to management to maximize business opportunities.
About the person
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Degree holder in Marketing, Business Administration and related disciplines.
- At least 3 years' of experience in marketing / product development in bancassurance.
- Solid product knowledge in life and general insurance products is a must.
- Possess of the qualification of IIQE I, II, III & V and MPF license is an advantage.
- Self-motivated and strong business sense.
- Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.