AXIS Recruitment is a professional search and selection firm providing unparalleled HR services across a diverse range of industries and service sectors. Our reputation for responsiveness and continuing support for both clients and candidates reflects the AXIS combination of skill and experience.
We are committed to understanding and interpreting your individual needs in providing you with comprehensive benefits tailored to your special requirements.
Please visit our website www.axis-recruit.com for more information.
Assistant Product Manager / Senior Product Executive (Fashion Retail)
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Discretionary bonus, Medical plan|
|Industry||Retail - Fashion / Accessories|
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Brand / Product Management
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Business Development
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Sales Management
On behalf of our retail clients, we are looking for high calibre personnel to fill the positions of Product Manager / Product Executive (Fashion Retail)
- Responsible for product development and selection, OTB planning, ordering, pricing and inventory control
- Drive branding strategy, product development and marketing plans
- Response on international product trends of assigned product categories, identify new business opportunities
- Perform business performance evaluation, margin and cost control, prepare annual budget and forecast, sales and inventory analysis
- Provide feedback on material sourcing and quality control with vendors
- Support sales team on product training and product presentation
- University graduate in Fashion, Marketing or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years' relevant experience in apparel/accessories/footwear business
- Analytical, pro-active and good numerical sense
- Good Mandarin, English and Chinese
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Candidate with less experience may be considered as Senior Product Executive.