Established in 1966, the Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Welfare Council Limited cherishes the Christian vision of building a society of justice, peace, love and care, and pursues the service mission of Individual Caring and Overall Concern. The Council currently employs a staff force of about 2,500 and operates more than 200 service units which form a comprehensive network providing multi-disciplinary services to all age groups, ranging from infants to the elderly. For further information about the Council, please visit its website at http://www.skhwc.org.hk.
Development Department is managing all redevelopment, architectural, interior design, refurbishment and property management projects of over 60 premises of the Council. With the funding support from the government and donors, a number of redevelopment projects will be implemented in coming years. To promote a quality living environment in an aging community, we are establishing a pioneer team on developing innovative and user-friendly design solutions in our social service buildings, Community Service Centers and Residential Care Homes in Hong Kong, Macau and China.
We are now inviting passionate, people-oriented and creative persons, who are committed in providing quality professional services to our service users to apply for the following posts:
Assistant Project Designer (Architectural / Interior)
|Work exp||1 Year To 2 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Architecture / Construction / Engineering / Quantity Survey|
Design > Interior Design
Construction / Property > Architect
Construction / Property > Building & Construction
- Develop innovative and user-friendly design solutions for different social service projects;
- Conduct feasibility study, conceptual design and design presentation to users;
- Assist the Project Designer in project planning, scheduling, tendering and contract administration;
- Carry out site inspections and monitor site works progress to ensure timely delivery and compliance with relevant Statutory Requirements/design standards.
- Degree/Higher Diploma in Interior Design , Architectural Studies or related disciplines;
- 1-2 years' experience in design and project coordination;
- Proficiency in using AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Microsoft Office;
- Keen on design, passionate, self-motivated, independent and responsible; and
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese