We seek high-calibre individuals to help us expand our business in a dynamic market. This is an excellent opportunity to join a winning team and develop your career through contributing to the success of the Bank.
Assistant Project Manager - Change Delivery
Operations, Services and Technology – Change Delivery
Hang Seng’s Change Delivery is a team of professionals dedicated to deliver change initiatives for the Bank and various business functions.
We are currently seeking high caliber professionals to join our department as Assistant Project Managers.
- Provide project management, workflow design and consultancy services to the banking business or operations to drive improvement in systems, products, service, process efficiency and control
- Work closely with parties including business users, operations, IT and relevant parties to ensure effective project implementation
- University graduate in related disciplines or other relevant qualifications
- Minimum of two years solid banking experience in project management, system implementation or business transformation preferred
- Knowledge in investment & wealth business, insurance, credit risk, global markets/treasury, private banking business and operations will be an advantage
- Strong self-motivation and creativity, with excellent project management, communication and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to rapidly build relationships with key stakeholders
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes