ARA Asset Management Limited (“ARA”) is a premier integrated real estate fund manager in Asia, founded on its core values of Respect, Excellence, Integrity and Teamwork.
Established in 2002, ARA is driven by a vision to be a best-in-class investment manager, offering bespoke solutions and enduring value to its investors and partners. Over the years, ARA has distinguished itself with its strong track record, extensive business network, local operational expertise and uncompromising fiduciary commitment.
ARA has built a diverse suite of real estate investment trusts (“REITs”) and private real estate funds that are invested in the office, retail, logistics/industrial, hospitality and residential sectors in the Asia Pacific region. Complemented by its in-house real estate management services and advisory services, ARA creates value in every stage of the asset life cycle.
ARA is listed on the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited (“SGX-ST”) since November 2007. As of December 2015, it has over 1,200 professionals in 18 cities managing total assets of close to S$30 billion.
Assistant Project Manager, Fortune REIT
|Work exp||5 Years To 7 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Construction / Property > Building & Construction
Construction / Property > Electrical & Mechanical Engineering
Construction / Property > Project Management
- To manage the assigned renovation/asset enhancement projects ensuring timely completion and within budgets
- To conduct diagnostic and feasibility studies on retail properties
- To handle tendering and appointment of external consultants and contractors
- To perform contract administration and site monitoring
- To work within capital expenditure budget and within timelines
- Degree in Architecture / Building Surveying / Building Construction Management / Electrical and Mechanical Engineering or related disciplines, member of HKIA/HKIS/HKIE or equivalent accredited organization preferable
- 5-7 years solid experience in renovation/A&A and fitting out works with retail mall or commercial experience
- Familiar with statutory submission requirements and procedures
- Good in project management, consultants coordination, construction supervision, contract administration and communication skills
- Team player with a high level of responsibility & commitment
- Good command of written & spoken English & Chinese
- Strong computer skills including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Candidate with less experience will be considered for the position of Senior Project Officer.
Please forward a detailed resume, stating your last drawn and expected salary to: The Human Resources Manager at email@example.com