Anlev Elex Elevator Ltd, a subsidiary of ATAL Engineering Group (ATAL), specialises in the supply, installation, testing & commissioning, maintenance, modernisation and repair of all forms of vertical and horizontal transportation systems. We are committed to providing our customers with all types of transportation systems that rank high in quality, safety and reliability. To cope with our continuous growth, we cordially invite high calibre talents to fill the following positions:
(Assistant) Project Manager – Lift & Escalator (REF: ELEX/APM)
|Work exp||Minimum 8 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||Competitive pay, Education subsidies, Insurance plan, MPF, Medical plan|
|Industry||Architecture / Construction / Engineering / Quantity Survey|
Construction / Property > Electrical & Mechanical Engineering
Construction / Property > Project Management
- Prepare the project planning, monitor and supervise the installation progress, and co-ordinate all the project activities.
- Provide guidance and advice to the subordinates, and help resolve any problem with clients / sub-contractors.
- Be responsible for achieving the quality, site safety, human resources, cost and schedule requirements of the project.
- Monitor overall financial, commercial, contractual and technical matters of all current project of the company and safeguard Company’s interest from receipt of Letter of Intent to final completion of project.
- Ensure that the subordinates are adequately qualified and trained in the relevant discipline to perform the duties of their position in a satisfactory manner.
- Report any significant nonconformity reported by subordinates to the Management Representative for discussion and perform agreed corrective and preventive action.
- Higher Diploma or Degree in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering / Building Services or related disciplines
- 8 years or above relevant experience in Lift installation preferred
- Familiar with relevant Government regulations and ordinances.
- Good command of spoken and written English
We offer a good environment to grow your career. If our requirements meet your career inspiration, please apply with full resume stating relevant job reference, present and expected salary and availability to: The Human Resources Department,13/F, Island Place Tower, No. 510 King’s Road, North Point, Hong Kong or fax: 2911 4208 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please quote employer’s reference number on your application letter)
Please visit our website at www.analogueholdings.com.hk for more information about us.
Personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidence and used for recruitment related purposes only.