Belt Collins International (HK) Limited is a well-established planning, landscape design and consulting firm with worldwide recognition of our quality works. Our team specializes in delivering value-adding services to leading developers for award-winning projects in China, Southeast Asia and countries around the world.
Our offices have grown continually and span a wide range of projects from planning to detailing. With the additional founding of Belt Collins Arts International Co., Ltd in 2009, we offer expertise in multidisciplinary services through integrated planning designs, embracing diversified perspectives with the aim to inspire.
If you are talent with passion for professional service to the industry, please join us. We treasure the values and commitment of high calibers and we provide international exposure and competitive career development. Our practice is dynamic and organized. We are team players but can work independently. We value variety of skills. We care about the professional growth of our people. Whether you are a newcomer to the field or retired, if this sounds like a work environment in which you’d thrive, we’d like to hear from you!
We are now seeking an Assistant Project Manager / Project Manager.
Assistant Project Manager / Project Manager
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Architecture / Construction / Engineering / Quantity Survey|
Construction / Property > Building & Construction
Construction / Property > Civil / Structural Engineering
- Assist Project Director in site planning, project management, project presentation, design and presentation;
- Organize and prepare drawings and plans for submission, under the supervision of the Project Director;
- Prepare Tender Report to clients and architects with the supervision of Project Director;
- Assist Project Director in project coordination especially in the meeting with local architects, clients and contractors;
- Maintain and update project plans in compliance with the Company’s Quality Management System (ISO 9001:2008);
- Any other duties as requested.
- Degree holder in Design, Architect, Landscape Architect, Civil/ Building Engineering or related disciplines with 2 years of relevant experience;
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Project Manager
- Strong in design sense and good knowledge on planting materials;
- Hands-on skill in producing quality free hand sketches and competent in CAD techniques are advantage;
- Experience in large scale commercial projects will be a plus;
- Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese;
- Responsible, diligent and self-motivated;
- Willing to travel.