CITIC Pacific is a diversified company and strongly committed to long-term business success and lasting shareholder value. Talented human resources are regarded as one of the key factors leading to the Company's business success. CITIC Pacific aims at attracting and recruiting high caliber individuals who are committed to pursue a challenging and rewarding career. We provide excellent employment opportunities for employees to fully develop their expertise, talent and innovation. If you are dedicated to move on your career advancement, please join us and share your success with us.
Assistant Project Manager (Quantity Surveying) (5-day work)
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Professional Qualification||•Full corporate membership of HKIS (QS) or RICS (QS)|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Dental plan, Education subsidies, Insurance plan, Medical plan, Performance bonus, Shuttle bus|
Construction / Property > Others
- Assist in overall project planning and management works for Hong Kong development projects including A & A works
- Responsible for cost planning & budget preparation for the proposed new development & A & A projects.
- Review and coordinate with consultants and contractors for the design issue of the projects.
- Planning for procurement & contract management, and supervise the tendering & award process for the projects
- Assist in contract administration and construction progress monitoring with applying of cost, quality & time schedule control during construction stages of the projects
- Handling of payment assessment, valuation of variation works, contractual claims & disputes arising from the projects.
- Bachelor's degree in quantity surveying or related disciplines
- Full corporate membership of HKIS (QS) or RICS (QS)
- Minimum 3-5 years post-qualification experience in cost estimating, procurement and contract administration of major multi-disciplinary construction projects
- Highly proficient in both written and spoken Chinese (Cantonese & Putonghua) and English
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and negotiation skills
- A good team player, able to work independently and under pressure