( No Description )
Assistant Project Manager (Quantity Surveying) / Senior Quantity Surveyor - 5-day work, HK projects
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Construction / Property > Building & Construction
Construction / Property > Civil / Structural Engineering
Construction / Property > Others
About the company
Our client is a listed company with a global presence in diversified industries including Telecom, Manufacturing and Mining. They aim at attracting and recruiting high calibre who are committed to pursue a challenging and rewarding career. They are now looking for an Assistant Project Manager (Quantity Surveying) for new projects.
- Assist in overall project planning and management works for Hong Kong local development projects including A & A works
- Perform cost planning & budget preparation for the proposed new development & A & A projects.
- Review and coordinate with consultants and contractors for the design issue of the projects
- Plan for procurement & contract management, and supervise the tendering & award process for the projects
- Assist in contract administration and construction progress monitoring with applying of cost, quality & time schedule control during construction stages of the projects
- Handle payment assessment, valuate variation works, contractual claims & disputes arising from the projects
- Degree holder in quantity surveying or related disciplines
- Full corporate membership of HKIS (QS) or RICS (QS)
- At least 3 years of post-qualification experience in cost estimating, procurement and contract administration of major multi-disciplinary construction projects
- Good command of Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Good problem solving, analytical and negotiation skills
- Group level exposure, in-house role
- High company reputation within industry
- Competitive salary package
- Annual leave
- 5-day work week
- Dental and medical plan
- Life and personal accident insurance etc.
How to Apply?
If you are looking for career changes, you may send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting Job Ref# 6540. You may also contact us at +852 2887 3090 . Action now and share with you friends for referral rewards.