DO YOU LIKE NUMBERS?
We are one of the world’s leading and most extensive smartcard payment systems, with over 75,000 readers deployed in the market.
We have more than 8,000 service providers across different businesses using Octopus payment platform.
We have over 32 million Octopus cards and products in circulation.
We handle over 14 million transactions a day with transaction value exceeding HK$180 million.
You probably have 1 Octopus in your wallet!
We are a team of creative professionals with the mission to make everyday life easier for our customers by applying innovative ideas through secure and robust technology.
AT OCTOPUS, NO ONE WILL BE TREATED AS A STAFF NUMBER!
We support each other as equal partners! Grasp the opportunity to join us, and MAKE A DIFFERENCE in your LIFE!
Assistant Project Manager / Senior System Engineer (System Analyst / Analyst Programmer) – International Projects
|Work exp||3 Years To 5 Years|
|Skill||JMS, CRM, Struts, SQL, Spring, JSON, RESTful web services, SVN, ETL|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Discretionary bonus, Medical plan, Transportation allowance, Dental plan|
Information Technology > Database Administrator (DBA)
Information Technology > Others
Information Technology > System / Business Analyst
Create more incredible numbers by:
- responsible for design, development and maintenance of Automated Fare Collection (AFC) and Data Management Solution for Analytics, including Data Warehouse
- participating in full systems development life cycle (SDLC) including Requirement Gathering, Design, Development, Testing, Release Management and Maintenance for overseas clients
- working out the conceptual model, data model and perform information gathering, and data aggregation as to support the analysis work
- evaluating and recommending the technical solution, including software tool and technology; design and develop architecture and application as to present the analysis result
- coordinating with different parties to complete the analysis work
- working closely with overseas clients via emails or conference calls
A right fit for your portfolio?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, MIS or equivalent
- At least 3-5 years’ working experience in IT industry with focus on information systems design and development.
- Knowledge in Java, object-oriented programming, unit testing and SQL
- Strong technical skills in data management, data analysis, business intelligence, designing data warehousing and ETL processes
- Knowledge and experience in Spring, Struts, JMS, RESTful web services, JSON, SVN,
- In depth understanding of CRM and commercial focused analytics platforms
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior System Engineer (Analyst Programmer) or System Engineer (Programmer)
- Good team player with strong analytical and trouble shooting skills
- Effective communication skills in both verbal and written English
- Demonstrated effective leadership and analytical skills