The mission of the Hong Kong Productivity Council (HKPC) is to promote productivity excellence for industry to enhance competitiveness and sustainability through a bundle of strategies including scaling up productivity enhancement platforms, creating values for SMEs, sharpening its core competencies in business consultancy and technology transfer as well as developing strategic partnership with relevant institutions.
Assistant Project Officer - Automotive & Electronics Division (Ref: AED185/CP/131016)
|Industry||Business Services / Consulting Services|
Merchandising / Purchasing > Purchasing / Procurement / Sourcing
Marketing / Public Relations > Public Relation - Events Management
Marketing / Public Relations > Public Relation - General / Support
- Provide administrative and logistic support to implement government-funded projects and consultancy projects
- Handle procurement-related matters for projects, including preparation of purchase requests, writing specification for purchased items/ services, follow-up purchase orders, goods receipt, etc.
- Provide support to marketing activities including project plan execution, onsite event support and logistic support, etc.
- Coordinate with clients, vendors and trade associations on follow-up work
- Provide support for ad hoc projects and assignments
- Occasionally travel to the Mainland to carry out projects
- Degree or above from disciplines such as Marketing, Business, Engineering Management, equivalent
- Good co-ordination and marketing skills
- Responsible, self-motivated, with good problem-solving skills
- Able to work well as a team yet independently with minimal supervision
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Willing to travel to the Mainland China