AGS Group (AGS) is a privately owned executive search firm. Our Top 10 Clients are all Fortune 500 companies in Asia Pacific and US. Out of our clients, most of them are from the consumer industry, which includes FMCG, retail, hospitality, property and the financial services sector and the industrial sector. Other major sectors include technology and pharmaceuticals.
AGS focuses to build "depth" with clients, working with them in more locations and more levels in their organizations, anchored on a give-and-take approach and unrelenting commitment to put clients' interest ahead of ours. We have proved to be efficient since we know the market better: Our number of days to complete assignments is much shorter than that of other international search firms.
To learn more about our recruitment services, please visit our company website:
Assistant Property Manager (Serviced Apartment, 5-day work)
|Work exp||6 Years To 10 Years|
|Industry||Property Management / Consultancy|
Construction / Property > Operations / Facility / Property Management
Catering / Hospitality > Front Desk / Front Office
Catering / Hospitality > Others
Large Corporation with over 4000 employees
Attractive remuneration package
5 days work
Our client is a leading property developer in Hong Kong, managing world-class commercial and residential properties. They are now looking for a manager to assist the day-to-day management of their properties.
- Handle daily operation of the properties
- Lead the team to provide excellent customer services
- Liaise and coordinate with both internal and external departments
- Oversee building works to achieve better efficiency
- Supervise security and cleaning services
- Handle inquiries and complaints
- Prepare regular report
- Degree holder with minimum 7 years experience in hospitality or property management industry with 2 years at managerial level
- Solid experience in prestigious service apartment is an advantage
- Relevant experience in renovation projects is a plus
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Passionate, self-motivated, highly proactive, customer-orientated and cooperative