Founded in 1901 as China Light and Power Company Limited in Hong Kong, CLP Group has grown from a Hong Kong-based power utility into a leading investor and operator in the Asia Pacific Region’s electricity market. Its portfolio comprises over 60 generation assets of gas, coal, nuclear and renewable energy, distribution and transmission assets and retail operations. The CLP Group is owned by CLP Holdings, a company listed on the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong.
Assistant Public Affairs Manager (2-Year Contract) [Ref. : CLPP-CD-PA-APAM]
|Work exp||Minimum 8 Years|
Marketing / Public Relations > Public Relation - Events Management
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Communications
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - General / Support
In support of the Company’s business development, we are looking for a high caliber of Public Affairs professional to join the Public Affairs Department of CLP Power Hong Kong Limited. The appointee will be responsible for planning and executing PA plan as well as supporting PA programmes to promote our corporate image as a reliable electricity provider in powering Hong Kong responsibly.
The appointee will have the following key responsibilities:
- Support the overall communications in relation to CLP Power’s regulatory affairs
- Monitor and analyse views on regulatory issues from a wide range of stakeholders, and produce summaries and analysis reports in an efficient manner
- Draft written materials in English and Chinese on regulatory issues, including publications, presentation materials, articles, speeches, press materials and internal regular reporting
- Handle media enquiries related to regulatory issues
- Support the team in executing various stakeholder engagement, sponsorship and press events and activities
- A recognized Degree in Journalism, Communications, Public Relations or other related disciplines
- A minimum of 8 years’ relevant experience in public affairs, corporate communications or stakeholder management
- Excellent drafting skills in English and Chinese, with rich experience in producing timely and quality corporate written materials
- High sensitivity in current affairs and political landscape, and versatile in issues management and stakeholder engagement
- Able to deal with a diverse group of stakeholders and manage cross-functional team on both part-time and full-time basis to achieve the business objectives
- A good team player who is proactive, result-oriented, able to work independently and under pressure to deal with complex and multiple tasks
- Experience in journalistic field or corporate PR a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including both spoken and written English and Chinese
Please apply by sending email to email@example.com giving a detailed C.V., including career history, major achievements and personal attributes on or before 9 December 2016.
Important: To facilitate our easy tracking please use a unique file name for all attachments and your email subject box in this format: APAM__Last Name_First Name_Other Names (if applicable)
Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks from the closing date may assume their applications unsuccessful.
Information provided will be for recruitment purpose within the CLP Group and only short-listed candidates will be contacted. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations of HKSAR in handling applications. For details of the Personal Information Collection Statement, please visit our website: http://clp.to/engPICS
For further information on our company, please visit our website: http://www.clpgroup.com/