Kee Tat is a leading manufacturer in providing the comprehensive line of LED solutions and intelligent consumer electronic products. With more than 30 years of experience, our vision is to provide better, innovative lighting solutions to both current and future state by constantly challenging the global market
Headquartered in Hong Kong, we have our own manufacturing facilities in Dongguan (Guangdong Province) and Research & Development Center in Shenzhen. Specifically, the factory located in Dongguan occupies more than 80,000 sqm with multiple advanced and automated production line and more than 1,000 committed staff members (including more than 100 R&D technicians), which contributes to our completely efficient control on the entire supply chain processes (from design, specification, manufacturing and delivery). Our objective is to meet the comprehensive needs of our customers by providing the higher quality & lower cost products through our market-directed product engineering and effective manufacturing process control. Besides, as an industry leader, we recognize our responsibility to control impacts to the environment. Therefore, we are committed to supply environmentally responsible lighting solutions to address environmental challenges.
To cope with the strategic growth in business, Kee Tat is now offering excellent career opportunities to high calibre and dynamic candidate to join our journey.
Assistant Purchasing Manager
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Location||Ngau Tau Kok|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Manufacturing - Others|
Merchandising / Purchasing > Merchandising - Electronics
Merchandising / Purchasing > Others
Merchandising / Purchasing > Purchasing / Procurement / Sourcing
- Lead purchasing activities for the component(s) of audio products, to support the in-house manufacturing production of different audio products, including Speaker, Earphone, Headphone etc..
- Assess/Evaluate potential suppliers from the perspective of (including but not limited to) Pricing, Quality, Capability, & Reliability
- Conduct cost analysis to manage/monitor purchasing cost
- Participate new product development project with Sales Team, Engineering Team & Operations Team
- Degree Holder or above in any related disciplines
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in Purchasing/Sourcing Field
- Experience in handling the component sourcing of Audio products is a MUST
- Strong Interpersonal and Communication skills
- Ethical & Integrity
- Good Command of English , Cantonese & Mandarin
- Frequent travel to Mainland China is required (Dongguan Factory)
We offer an attractive remuneration package including 5-day work, competitive salary, double pay, bonus and medical insurance to the right candidate. Interested parties please send full resume with date of availability, current and expected salary via clicking 'Apply Now'.
(All applications will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose)