Town Health was established in 1989 and is one of the largest healthcare groups with the longest history in Hong Kong. The Group’s shares migrated from the GEM board and listed on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (Stock code: 3886) in 2008. The Group’s core businesses include healthcare business investments as well as provision and management of healthcare and related services. With rapid growth of the Group and its business, the Group has expanded its operation to primary and specialty care, managed care operation, medical diagnostic, health check, medical dermatology and corporate advisory and consultation, etc. We take pride in our employees and offer attractive benefits through competitive packages. We invite dynamic individuals with high caliber to join in the growth of our Group.
Assistant Purchasing Manager - Medical & Dental
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Location||Siu Lek Yuen|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Dental plan, Discretionary bonus, General holidays, Medical plan, Shuttle bus|
|Industry||Medical services / Pharmaceutical|
Merchandising / Purchasing > Others
Medical Services > Others
Merchandising / Purchasing > Purchasing / Procurement / Sourcing
- Lead a small team in handling procurement of medicines, medical & dental equipment for clinic chain including administration of purchase requisitions and orders, analysis and comparison of quotations, evaluation and selection of vendors, price negotiation, quality and standard compliance, management of deliveries and inventory control
- Prepare monthly consumption analysis and requisite demand forecasts
- Monitor inventory levels and arrange stock replenishments for medical centers
- Ensure all procurement activities comply with the Company’s guidelines & objectives
- Diploma or above in Purchasing & Supply Chain Management or related disciplines, preferably with certificate in Dispensing Studies
- 3 years’ procurement experience with knowledge in supply chain and logistics management, preferably gained in healthcare industry
- Experience in medical & dental clinics and familiarity with pharmaceutical products & dental equipment a definite advantage
- Positive attitude with good negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail-minded and able to work under pressure
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS office (Word and Excel) and Chinese word processing
We adopt a 5-day work week and offer an attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties, please send your detailed resume with current and expected salary to the HR & Administration Department by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications without stating expected salary will not be considered.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only and personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after 12 months.