Chun Wo was founded in 1968 and listed on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in 1993. It is a renowned construction company in Hong Kong in building construction, civil engineering, foundations, electrical and mechanical engineering, railway and transport engineering, maintenance engineering and interior design engineering. Apart from developing its core construction business, Chun Wo has been diversifying its business into property development, property investment, property management and security services in recent years. Construction and development projects of the Group are widely distributed in Hong Kong, Mainland China, Macau, Taiwan and Vietnam. Its signature projects included the Hong Kong International Airport Skyplaza, the KCR East Rail and West Rail and No. 8 Clear Water Bay Road.
Assistant QS Manager (Civil)
|Work exp||Minimum 10 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Benefits||Discretionary bonus, Education subsidies, General holidays, Insurance plan, MPF, Maternity leave, Medical plan, Paternity leave, Special / extra leave|
|Industry||Architecture / Construction / Engineering / Quantity Survey|
Construction / Property > Building & Construction
Construction / Property > Quantity Surveying / Quality Assurance
- Degree in QS or related disciplines, with professional qualification in RICS / HKIS or equivalent;
- Minimum 10 years experience in civil works and claims administration;
- Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills;
- Strong leadership, commercial sense, independent working, dynamic thinking;
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Chinese.