Dah Sing Financial Group – Your Employer of Choice
People are important stakeholders in our business. We believe in treating our employees well by creating an environment where they can excel, ensuring they are fairly rewarded and engaging them in business. We strive to embed socially responsible values throughout the organization, impacting our day-to-day operations. We support employee wellness, work-life balance and family friendly practices. If you share the same value and aspire to join an organization where you can contribute to its success with a rewarding career in return, join us today.
Assistant Relationship Manager, VIP Banking
To provide excellent service to VIP banking customers to satisfy customers’ wealth management needs through proactive business solicitation and relationship building
- Introduce, demonstrate and cross-sell mainly for wealth management products and services to customers
- Enhance and deepen customer relationship through the execution of proactive relationship building and selling activities
- Penetrate products utilization and cross-sell products mainly on wealth management products
- Address customer needs through cross-selling on need basis and if necessary, make referrals as appropriate
- Require to achieve the predetermined sales goals in view of increased customer demand and keen market competition
- Provide professional service in selling of wealth management product by strictly adhering to sales process guidelines
- Work with product specialists where appropriate to provide services to VIP customers
- Conduct operational procedures in a compliant manner by following the Bank’s policy and procedures
- Support branch members as required
- University degree with 1 year or secondary education with 2 years’ experience in banking industry and experience in selling insurance products is preferable.
- IIQE paper 1, 2 & 3