Comprising Hong Kong Science Park, InnoCentre and Industrial Estates, Hong Kong Science & Technology Parks Corporation (HKSTP) is a statutory body dedicated to building a vibrant innovation and technology ecosystem to connect stakeholders, nurture technology talents, facilitate collaboration, and catalyse innovations to deliver social and economic benefits to Hong Kong and the region.
Established in May 2001, HKSTP has been driving the development of Hong Kong into a regional hub for innovation and growth in several focused clusters including Electronics, Information & Communications Technology, Green Technology, Biomedical Technology, Material and Precision Engineering. We enable science and technology companies to nurture ideas, innovate and grow, supported by our R&D facilities, infrastructure, and market-led laboratories and technical centres with professional support services. We also offer value added services and comprehensive incubation programmes for technology start-ups to accelerate their growth.
Technology businesses benefit from our specialised services and infrastructure at Hong Kong Science Park for applied research and product development; enterprises can find creative design support at InnoCentre; while skill-intensive businesses are served by our three industrial estates at Tai Po, Tseung Kwan O and Yuen Long.
Assistant Resident Quantity Surveyor (2-year Contract)
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Benefits||Gratuity, Insurance plan, Medical plan|
Construction / Property > Quantity Surveying / Quality Assurance
Construction / Property > Building & Construction
Engineering > Engineering Project Management
- Assist the Project Manager / Quantity Surveyor in pre and post contract administration and perform quantity surveying functions;
- Preparation of bill of quantities or schedule of rates for works projects by taking off quantities from drawings/specifications, abstracting and billing;
- Assist in preparation/update of cost estimates and cost plan;
- Assist in tender procurement and tendering process;
- Preparation of cost estimates prior to the issuance of variation orders;
- Process and check interim and final payment certificates;
- Assessing proposed rates for variation and assist in assessing claims;
- Assist in financial forecast and reporting;
- Settlement of final accounts;
- Attend coordination meeting with clients and consultants;
- Attend site inspections, visits, site meetings and tender interview;
- Perform any other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Possession of a Higher Diploma or above in Quantity Surveying/ Engineering;
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant post-graduation working experience in all aspects of quantity surveying;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Able to work independently and in a team, and capable to work under pressure;
- Self-motivated and disciplined;
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
We offer market competitive compensation, end of contract gratuity, incremental performance credit and generous benefits including medical and life insurance. To apply, please send your full resume with current and expected salary to the Human Resources & Office Administration Department, Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks Corporation, 8/F, Bio-Informatics Centre, No. 2 Science Park West Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, N.T., Hong Kong or, by email to email@example.com on or before 24 November 2016. Please quote the reference number on the email subject/envelope and the application letter.
Personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for consideration of application. Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks after the job is closed for application may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for a maximum of two years.