Gold Peak Group is an Asian multinational group which owns high-quality industrial investments. It has built renowned brand names for its major product categories, such as GP batteries, KEF premium consumer speakers and CELESTION professional speaker drivers. We are now inviting outstanding individual to join us.
Assistant Resource Manager
You will facilitate project work between design department, internal and external parties by handling a wide range of details and delivering projects on time.
- Prepare project plans, workflow structure and resources allocation
- Review design team members’ daily work schedules for organizing, prioritizing and dispatching the work
- Ensure all projects and work are dispatched based on individual strengths and skills
- Ensure work is delivered on time, compile and update work schedules regularly, keep all departments informed about project status
- Diploma in Business, Design, Design Management or related disciplines
- At least 5-10 years of experience in a professional design studio, agency or in-house design team
- Proficiency in Adobe Create Cloud Software, especially Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Excellent organizational skills, leadership skills and problem solving skills
- Creative, detail-minded, open to new ideasand good project management skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese including Putonghua
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Resource Manager or Resource Coordinator
Interested parties please send your application letter with detailed resume stating current salary, expected salary and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunities employer. Personal data collected will be treated as strictly confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.
Visit us at www.goldpeak.com for more information.