A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Assistant Risk Control and Support Manager (Finance)
|Work exp||3 Years To 15 Years or above|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Banking / Finance > Investment & Securities
Banking / Finance > Derivatives / Equities
Banking / Finance > Risk Management
Hang Seng Indexes Company Limited
Hang Seng Indexes Company Limited (Hang Seng Indexes), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hang Seng Bank, is the leading index provider for the Hong Kong and mainland China markets. We calculate the internationally recognised Hang Seng Index (HSI) and Hang Seng China Enterprises Index (HSCEI) and continue to broaden our index range to meet a wide spectrum of investor demand for different index investment solutions. At present, we compile over 400 real-time and daily indexes covering both Hong Kong and mainland China.
Our company is a team of professionals who strives for delivering quality, efficient and world-class index complier services to customers and financial institutions around the world. At Hang Seng Indexes, we offer a wide range of work and learning opportunities through our businesses and job scopes, covering Business Development, Research & Development, Channel Development, System & Operations as well as Risk Control & Support.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Assistant Risk Control and Support Manager (Finance).
- Assist in the supervision of the overall finance, accounting and office administration of the company
- Preparation of financial and cost analysis reports
- Review financial procedures, internal controls and business processes to enhance best practice while ensuring compliance with Group policies
- Co-ordinate and perform user testing for the enhancement project for the company’s billing system
- Control and manage back office operations
- Perform ad hoc projects as assigned
University degree in Accounting or a related discipline
Minimum 3 years’ experience in accounting or financial control
Strong communication, analytical and interpersonal skills
Good knowledge of application software including MS Excel and Access
Proficiencyin both English and Chinese
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
(Candidates with less experience may be considered for the position of Risk Control and Support Officer (Finance).)