Assistant Sales Manager, Luxury (Home & lifestyle)
|Work exp||Minimum 4 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Retail - Luxury / Jewellery / Watch|
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Business Development
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Direct Sales
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Retail Sales
|Salary (HKD)||$27,000 - $36,000|
- Growing luxury global home & lifestyle company
- Managing one expanding concept retail store
- Strong luxury retail sales experience required
Our client is one of the growing luxury lifestyle company which aims to bring the luxury home & furniture items to the region. Equipped with well-established relationship with different corporate accounts and developer, the company is aggressively growing across APAC. To support the brand building project and their expansion plan, they are now keen to hire an Assistant Sales Manager, Luxury (Home & lifestyle) to lead the sales and operation of their showroom.
As an Assistant Sales Manager, you will be the key person to develop sales plans and strategies to promote the brand and gain business opportunities. You will be responsible for supervising daily store operation and monitoring sales figures. You will work closely with internal and external parties to lead the marketing, merchandising, visual merchandising and logistic arrangement. This is a rare opportunity for candidate with experience in sales on luxury items to step up to managerial level.
To qualify, individuals should possess:
- Bachelor degree or above
- At least 4 years experiences in luxury sales with proven sales track records.
- Experience in managing home & lifestyle items will be an advantage
- Good command in both English and Chinese
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
Contact Shirley Lam on (852) 3103 4306 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below