Your Search, End Here!
CTL is a professional talent recruitment and HR solutions consultancy in Hong Kong and Mainland China region, founded on the basis of putting our Clients and Candidates first, delivers straight forward results with minimum resources. Our professional consultants aim at meeting a Client’s needs of manpower requirements while putting a Candidate to a right career placement & development - The Right Talent in the Right Post, our successful match rate is exceptionally high.
CTL assures successful placements from entry to management level positions; diverse industries from accounting & finance, F & B, FMCG, HR & Admin., Information Technology and Sales & Marketing etc.; with multinational corporations to Global Fortune 500, listed companies as well as local SMEs.
CTL not only limited to the Talent Recruitment Solutions (TRS), we also provide tailor-made HR Management Solutions (HRMS) of consulting, RPO, payroll outsourcing, green-talent program and training & development program etc.
Assistant Sales Manager / Sales Manager (Prepaid Channel) [Job Ref: JB0001859]
|Work exp||3 Years To 5 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Discretionary bonus, MPF, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Account Servicing
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Business Development
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Property Sales
- To identify new business opportunities by prospecting potential customers and trade partners
- To stimulate revenue growth and improve sales through planning and developing effective sales strategies for market expansion and penetration
- To prepare pre-launch and post-launch activities and co-ordinate with internal departments for new product launch
- To conduct business analysis for developing and to prepare presentations and business proposals
- To create, negotiate and close commercial agreements as well as to sustain business growth by building close relationship with clients and partners
- Post-Secondary educated
- Minimum 5 years business development / sales & marketing experience in managing corporate clients
- Excellent selling and communications skills
- Mature, aggressive, initiative
- Able to work independently under pressure
Interested parties please send your CV with the reference no. to our email or APPLY NOW. Should you have any enquiry, please feel free to contact Ms. Chan via +852 2153 3394 or email@example.com for further discussion.
All information collected for recruitment purpose only.