ManpowerGroup® (NYSE: MAN) is the world’s workforce expert, creating innovative workforce solutions for nearly 70 years. As workforce experts, we connect more than 600,000 people to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries everyday. Through our ManpowerGroup family of brands – Manpower®, Experis®, Right Management® and ManpowerGroup® Solutions – we help more than 400,000 clients in 80 countries and territories address their critical talent needs, providing comprehensive solutions to resource, manage and develop talent. In 2016, ManpowerGroup was named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the sixth consecutive year and one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies, confirming our position as the most trusted and admired brand in the industry.
See how ManpowerGroup makes powering the world of work humanly possible: www.manpowergroup.com
Manpower Hong Kong has over 50 years of experience locally and provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting. Manpower helps both companies and individuals navigate the ever-changing world of work, helping employers and candidates to make sense of the forces shaping tomorrow's workplace. In Hong Kong, the ManpowerGroup suite of solutions is offered through ManpowerGroup™ Solutions, Manpower®, Experis™ and Right Management®.
Assistant Specialist (Leading Tertiary Education)
|Industry||Education / Training|
Information Technology > Engineering - Hardware
Information Technology > Help Desk / IT Support
Information Technology > Network / System Admin
Our client, a leading tertiary education, is now looking for an Assistant Specialist to join within their team.
The appointee will work in the Administrative and General Services Section and be required to:
- provide technical and administrative support to the office
- assist in maintaining and administering SharePoint sites and portals
- assist in the design and development of SharePoint sites, workflows and web pages
- collect, analyze and interpret data
- develop and maintain various types of databases
- provide support in installation, configuration, maintenance and operation of software and hardware
- provide technical support to projects/events
- test and evaluate new technology for office automation
Applicants should have:
- a recognised degree or a higher diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related discipline
- solid working experience in supporting PC software and hardware as well as SharePoint administration
- good IT knowledge including SharePoint
- strong numerical ability and computer literacy, especially in using Microsoft Access/Excel and word processing
- preferably knowledge of and experience in Project Management
- good communication skills and positive working attitude, and be a good team player
- the ability to communicate effectively in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Recent Graduate with related experience will be considered.
Interested parties please email a MS Word version resume and expected salary to email@example.com (cc: firstname.lastname@example.org ) and quote the job reference no.