The Hong Kong, China Rowing Association is now inviting applications for the following post: -
Assistant Sports Officer
|Education||Form 7 or DSE|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||MPF, Medical plan|
|Industry||Entertainment / Recreation / Performance|
Marketing / Public Relations > Public Relation - Events Management
Administration > Clerical / Admin / Operation
Others > Entertainment / Performance
|Salary (HKD)||Min. $12,000|
- To assist the organization of rowing related training courses, programmes and promotional activities;
- To assist the development of clubs, to liaise and coordinate with clubs and different stakeholders for all rowing activities;
- To handle the programmes related administration and logistics works;
- To provide office administration and secretarial support to the senior officers, including staff attendance records, filing, souvenir record and inventory, answering enquiry phone call etc.
- Grade E/Level 2 or above in 5 subjects including English (Syllabus B), Chinese and Mathematics in the HKCEE, or Level 2 or above in five subjects including English, Chinese and Mathematics in Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education Examination, or equivalent. (candidates who are expected to meet the entry requirement by the time of offer would be considered)
- Good communications and interpersonal skills, responsible and self-motivated;
- Able to work independently with outstanding organizing and planning skills, task prioritizing and effective time management;
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and good command of spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Sports and Event marketing experience is preferred.
- Immediate available is preferred.
Competitive salary range starting from HK$12,000 per month, MPF, medical and annual leave to the successful candidate. Interested party please apply on or before 24th October 2016 in confidence with full resume, stating present and expected salary, and available date by email to: email@example.com (Please mark “Job Application-ASO” on the e-mail header)
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Data collected will be used for recruitment and other employment-related purposes only. All data will be destroyed 3 months after the completion of selection.