CK Hutchison, head office of a diversified group of companies with about 23,000 employees in Hong Kong and an additional 250,000 employees worldwide, invites high calibre and self-motivated individuals to join our organisation.
The Group Accounts & Taxation Department is responsible for managing the tax compliance and advisory work of the CK Hutchison Group. With rapid growth in our businesses, we are looking for accounting professionals for the following post:
Assistant Tax Accountant
The successful candidate will assist the Tax Department in all tax related matters for the group companies in Hong Kong and overseas including:
- Preparing, reviewing and control of filing tax returns
- Preparing detailed supporting schedules and charts in all special projects and compliance work
- Preparing correspondence with the HKIRD
- Performing basic research work and other matters as directed
- Bachelor degree in Accountancy
- Finalist of professional accounting bodies
- Minimum 3-4 years of accounting experience gained from sizable organizations, in which 2-3 years' taxation experience preferred
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Proficient in computer knowledge, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Independent, self-initiative and able to work under pressure
Salary and benefits will commensurate with experience and competence. Please forward detailed resume with indication of expected salary quoting our reference to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in the strictest confidence and handled confidentially by authorised personnel for recruitment-related purposes only within the CK Hutchison Group of companies.
Applicants not having heard from us within six weeks of the date of application may consider their applications unsuccessful. The personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise pursuant to the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance in Hong Kong.