Sunnyside Montessori Child Development Centre is a highly regarded provider of early education and is recognised for its commitment to quality outcomes for children and families.
We are looking for a caring, warm assistant teacher who wishes a career in Montessori classroom.
- Educational needs of young children
- Preparing teaching materials
- Classroom upkeep
- Assist in other related support services
- Have a genuine care and love of young toddlers
- Possess integrity and a strong work ethic
- Be enthusiastic, energetic, passionate and proactive
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and cooperatively in a team environment
Salary is commensurate with experience. On- Going Training will be provided.
If you are passionate about helping children to achieve their best in a dynamic learning environment, please forward your resume with expected salary to us. firstname.lastname@example.org
All personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.