ARCADIS is the leading global Design & Consultancy firm for natural and built assets. Applying our deep market sector insights and collective design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services we work in partnership with our clients to deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes throughout the lifecycle of their natural and built assets.
We are 27,000 people active in over 70 countries that generate more than €3.4 billion in revenues. Within Asia we can call upon the skills and resource of over 4000 professionals based throughout the region. We support UN-Habitat with knowledge and expertise to improve the quality of life in rapidly growing cities around the world. Arcadis. Improving quality of life.
Inc. Langdon & Seah I Hyder Consulting I EC Harris
Assistant Team Leader/ Senior Quantity Surveyor/ Quantity Surveyor/ Assistant Quantity Surveyor
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Insurance plan, Medical plan|
|Industry||Business Services / Consulting Services|
Construction / Property > Building & Construction
Construction / Property > Quantity Surveying / Quality Assurance
Construction / Property > Surveying / Valuations / Investment
Key Responsibilities / Duties
- Responsible for pre and post contract quantity surveying services including estimating, cost control, procurement arrangement, contractual issues of local, PRC or Macau projects
- Provide extensive support to the Senior Team Leaders and Team Leaders on project delivery.
- Capable of taking a QS assignment from conception through to completion with limited supervision.
- Work collaboratively with other team members to manage related issues on the multi-disciplinary projects and liaise with stakeholders on requirements.
- To ensure consistency of service delivery
Person Specification / Qualification
- Holder of Degree/ Associate Degree/ Higher Diploma in Quantity Surveying or related disciplines.
- Holder of MHKIS/ MRICS and/ or Candidates with more experience may be offered a higher position.
Please send your resume along with details of your current and expected salary and notice period to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To find out more about our company, please visit http://www.arcadis.com
*Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance and for recruitment purpose only.
*We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.