VTech is the global leader in electronic learning products from infancy to preschool and the world’s largest manufacturer of cordless phones. It also provides highly sought-after contract manufacturing services. Founded in 1976, VTech’s mission is to design, manufacture and supply innovation and high quality products in a manner that minimizes any impacts on the environment, while creating sustainable value for its stakeholders and the community.
Assistant Testing Engineering Manager (CMS127/S05)
|Work exp||9 Years To 14 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Medical plan, Performance bonus, Shuttle bus|
|Industry||Manufacturing - Electronics / Electrical|
Quality Control / Quality Assurance > Testing
Science / Lab / Research > Research & Development (R&D)
Engineering > Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Responsible for managing the evaluation, recommendation and implementation of testing procedures and strategies for products, systems, components, or modifications;
- Act as mentor to test engineering team regarding projects, tasks, and operations and acts as a liaison to other engineering functions;
- Ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Degree in Electronics / Electrical / Mechanical Engineering related fields;
- Around 9 years of experience with 5+ years of successful technical management in designing, developing and implementing test methodologies, preferably with experience in Medical Device
- Must have strong, hands-on experience in Electronic Products Failure Analysis;
- Must have strong understanding of program and system/software development life cycle models;
- Experience in leading a technical team, including understanding of and training in system test planning;
- Experience in software/hardware testing including develop and implement test plans, procedures and reports;
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and competing priorities;
- Work well as both an individual contributor and as part of an integrated team where adherence to project conventions are highly valued;
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills;
- Possess strong work ethic;
- Station in Dongguan, China is required.