AGS Group (AGS) is a privately owned executive search firm. Our Top 10 Clients are all Fortune 500 companies in Asia Pacific and US. Out of our clients, most of them are from the consumer industry, which includes FMCG, retail, hospitality, property and the financial services sector and the industrial...
AGS Group (AGS) is a privately owned executive search firm. Our Top 10 Clients are all Fortune 500 companies in Asia Pacific and US. Out of our clients, most of them are from the consumer industry, which includes FMCG, retail, hospitality, property and the financial services sector and the industrial sector. Other major sectors include technology and pharmaceuticals.
AGS focuses to build "depth" with clients, working with them in more locations and more levels in their organizations, anchored on a give-and-take approach and unrelenting commitment to put clients' interest ahead of ours. We have proved to be efficient since we know the market better: Our number of days to complete assignments is much shorter than that of other international search firms.
To learn more about our recruitment services, please visit our company website:
(Assistant) Treasury Manager (HKD 500K - 650K p.a.)
ref. TI - ATM
- Advise to the management for strategic decisions in project financing and cross border funding arrangements
- Assist the team to arrange funding and banking facilities with HK and PRC banks to support the Group’s fast growing development
- Analyze and evaluate different treasury products and proposals to maximize the Group’s funding efficiency in line with the Group’s risk appetite and guidelines
- Review loan documents and oversee the loan covenants/undertakings requested by the lenders (both foreign and PRC banks)
- Streamline and review workflow and procedure of treasury operations of various PRC subsidiaries in compliance with various internal controls and external regulatory requirements
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or related discipline with at least 6 years in treasury field
- Relevant exposure in Mainland China is a plus
- Familiar with treasury products, loan terms and structures, cash flow forecast and management reporting
- Strong analytical skills and sound business judgment for effective decision making
- Self-motivated team leader with excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager