Established in August 1988 and headquartered in Fuzhou, Industrial Bank is one of the first batch of joint-stock commercial banks in Mainland China. The Bank was listed on the Shanghai Stock Exchange (Stock Code 601166) in February 2007, and was ranked one of the top 50 world banks by the banker magazine in the United Kingdom. Commencing business in March 2014, Industrial Bank Hong Kong Branch adopts the business philosophy of “Dedicated Service, Together We Grow” and equips itself with professional teams and advanced management systems. As an international financial platform for the entire Group, the Branch would proactively develop corporate banking and financial markets business and provide cross-border financial solutions for the region.
To support our business development in Hong Kong, we invite high caliber and energetic candidates in the commercial banking field to join us and grow together.
Assistant Treasury Operations Manager
- Handle settlement of MM/FX/interest rate derivatives, bond, repo
- Set up maintenance of reference data and static data when required
- Participate in new product/system launch, conduct UAT and follow up on problem fixing
- Prepare regulatory and internal reports
- Review and enhance the robustness and effectiveness of control measures to mitigate operation risks; proactively identify potential risks areas and propose measures for remediation
- Prepare and review the desk instruction manuals to ensure continuous adherence to the regulatory requirements
- Degree holder in Economics, Finance, Accounting or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Treasury settlement business
- With Treasury settlement experience on end-to-end settlement flow for financial products from deal processing, event management, payment and GL processes
- Knowledge in financial products such as FX/MM, Notes/Bonds, IRS/CCS and FX Options
- Excellent communication skills, strong risk awareness, pro-active, attentive to details, a good team player, able to work independently and meet tight deadlines
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Mandarin
- Good computer skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Chinese Word processing
Candidates with more experience will be considered as Manager.