BCT Group (“BCT”) comprises Bank Consortium Trust Company Limited (“BCTC”) and BCT Financial Limited (“BCTF”), which are wholly owned subsidiaries of Bank Consortium Holding Limited. BCT is a major MPF product provider and one of the largest trust companies in Hong Kong focusing on the provision of pension (including MPF & ORSO) products and asset servicing solutions for pensions and investment funds.
BCTC provides top-tier pension and fund services including trusteeship and administration services for MPF/ORSO and international pension plans as well as global investment funds, QFII and RMB funds. BCTF acts as a sponsor and distributor of pension products whilst providing premier customer services, investment planning and retirement planning services as well as investor education.
Be a BCTian
Assistant Vice President – Business Development
|Work exp||Minimum 6 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Business Development
Banking / Finance > Account / Relationship Management
Banking / Finance > Corporate Banking
- Develop and support channel partners on business development and maintain good relationship with channel partners
- Achieve new business opportunities through channel partners by formulating marketing plan
- Act as the relationship manager of a portfolio of employer clients
- Provide all rounded services to clients, give professional advice on regulatory and operation to clients to ensure delivery of quality services
- Supervise a small team of business development managers
- Participate in assigned projects
- University graduate, preferable in Finance / Business or related discipline
- Minimum 6 years’ working experience with at least 3 years in business development and client servicing of pension industry
- Passed in MPF Intermediaries Examination and with SFC Licensed Representative qualification
- Good knowledge of MPF and ORSO legislations
- Self-motivated and independent
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Candidate with less experience will be considered for the post of Manager
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualification and experience. Please send your application with detailed resume indicating both present and expected salary and date of availability to the Human Resources Department, 18/F Cosco Tower, 183 Queen’s Road Central, Hong Kong, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 23143984.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be kept strictly confidential)