BCT Group (“BCT”) comprises Bank Consortium Trust Company Limited (“BCTC”) and BCT Financial Limited (“BCTF”), which are wholly owned subsidiaries of Bank Consortium Holding Limited. BCT is a major MPF product provider and one of the largest trust companies in Hong Kong focusing on the provision of pension (including MPF & ORSO) products and asset servicing solutions for pensions and investment funds.
BCTC provides top-tier pension and fund services including trusteeship and administration services for MPF/ORSO and international pension plans as well as global investment funds, QFII and RMB funds. BCTF acts as a sponsor and distributor of pension products whilst providing premier customer services, investment planning and retirement planning services as well as investor education.
Assistant Vice President, Compliance
- Perform and oversee the monthly validation in respect of legal and statutory compliance
- Monitor and supervise subordinates to submit/ maintain all statutory records, reports and returns
- Manage the annual compliance plan of the trustee company and ensure its proper implementation
- Liaise with regulators and other departments on the matters relating to MPF compliance (both operation and investment areas)
- Review on and seek regulatory approvals for marketing materials of MPF&ORSO products
- Provide compliance advice to internal/ external customers
- Provide internal training on regulatory matters
- University graduated
- At least 8 years’ compliance or internal control experience gained from regulators, financial services companies or professional firms
- Good knowledge of SFC and / or MPF regulations
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated and open-minded
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualification and experience. Please send your application with detailed resume indicating both present and expected salary and date of availability to the Human Resources Department, 18/F Cosco Tower, 183 Queen’s Road Central, Hong Kong, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 23143984.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be kept strictly confidential)