China CITIC Bank International, a wholly-owned subsidiary of China CITIC Bank (SEHK: 0998 / SSE: 601998) in Mainland China, is ideally positioned to draw the best of East and West.
A key strategic component of the parent bank's global development, we aspire to be the “China Bank of Choice” with the best international standards by providing a comprehensive suite of financial services including corporate banking, personal banking, wealth management, treasury and global markets solutions to exceed Greater China and overseas customers’ expectation.
People are the key to our success. We recruit quality people and offer top-notch training and life-enriching career opportunities to committed and talented individuals. If you share our passion and are interested in tapping the dynamic banking industry, we invite you to apply for the following job opening(s):
Assistant Vice President, Corporate Banking
|Work exp||6 Years To 8 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Banking / Finance > Corporate Finance
Banking / Finance > Corporate Banking
Banking / Finance > Account / Relationship Management
- Solicit and develop corporate banking business to achieve business targets while maintaining credit quality.
- Explore new business opportunities and develop new accounts independently.
- Actively participate in the marketing of loan, trade, cash management, treasury and other corporate banking products.
- Maintain good account relationship with existing and potential corporate banking clients.
- Perform credit risk analysis, prepare and recommend credit proposals for approval.
- Work proactively with Product Teams on cross-selling the Bank’s products.
- University degree holder in Business Administration, Accounting or related disciplines.
- Minimum 6 - 8 years’ corporate banking experience, preferably gained from international banking environment.
- Good forward planning and result oriented.
- Good analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).