Swiss Privilege, the unique wealth management arm of the AXA Group in Hong Kong, provides prestige and professional financial services to high net worth customers. We are now looking for a successful person to play a vital role in developing and building relationships with our growing high net worth customer base.
Swiss Privilege is a member of the acclaimed AXA Group, one of the world leading organisations in financial protection and wealth management. AXA Group has a history dating back to the early 19th century. AXA Group revenues were Euro 99.0 billion (around HK$833.58 billion)*, and had Euro 1,363 billion (around HK$11,476.46 billion)* in assets under management.
*As of 31 December 2015, calculated based on exchange rate of 1 Euro = HK$8.42
ABOUT AXA HONG KONG
AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers1 in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider2 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to the on-going development and enhancement of our life & savings, health, property & casualty, wealth management and retirement solutions in order to satisfy the different needs of our individual and corporate customers.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
1 Including customers of AXA China Region Insurance Company Limited, AXA China Region Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited (incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability), and AXA General Insurance Hong Kong Limited
2 Based on 2015 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics represented by overall gross premiums
Assistant Vice President / Executive Relationship Manager
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Account Servicing
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Sales Management
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Communications
We look for:
- Mature, energetic, self-motivated professionals with excellent interpersonal skills
- Tertiary / University education background
- At least 5 years working experience, with exposure in sales or marketing in financial institutions preferred
- High proficiency in English and Cantonese
- Established network and capable to develop own customer base
- Able to provide wealth management services and solutions to high net worth clients
- Competitive remuneration package with guaranteed basic salary and uncapped earning potential
- Employee status with attractive fringe benefits
- Prestigious life style events for client networking