China CITIC Bank International, a wholly-owned subsidiary of China CITIC Bank (SEHK: 0998 / SSE: 601998) in Mainland China, is ideally positioned to draw the best of East and West.
A key strategic component of the parent bank's global development, we aspire to be the “China Bank of Choice” with the best international standards by providing a comprehensive suite of financial services including corporate banking, personal banking, wealth management, treasury and global markets solutions to exceed Greater China and overseas customers’ expectation.
People are the key to our success. We recruit quality people and offer top-notch training and life-enriching career opportunities to committed and talented individuals. If you share our passion and are interested in tapping the dynamic banking industry, we invite you to apply for the following job opening(s):
Assistant Vice President / First Vice President, Interest Rate Trading
- Respond to customer request on pricing for interest rate products.
- Execute orders on behalf of the bank and customers.
- Assist in managing market and interest rate risk for the bank.
- Sharing of market information and providing timely and accurate analysis to the team in respect to changing market situation.
- Make contribution in achieving the team’s financial budget.
- Degree holder in Economics or Finance or related disciplines.
- Minimum 7 years work experience in dealing on various financial products with emphasis on IRS, asset swaps, OIS, NDF, NDIRS, FX Forward and EFBN or market risk with international financial institutions.
- Possess in-depth knowledge of all aspects of treasury risk management.
- High market awareness with thorough knowledge of treasury products.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and people management skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).