Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited (HKEX) is a leading global operator of exchanges and clearing houses based in Hong Kong, Asia’s premier international financial centre, and one of the world’s largest exchange groups by market capitalisation. HKEX operates the securities and derivatives markets and their related clearing houses and is the frontline regulator of listed companies in Hong Kong. It also owns the London Metal Exchange (LME) in the UK, the world's premier base metals market.
Assistant Vice President - Market Data (Data Client Audit)
To lead and manage a team of 1 to 3 people in monitoring the compliance status of market data licensees, including timely submission of monthly usages, payment of licence fees and conduction of licensees inspection with the objective to maintain a fair and regulated market data vending business
To take an active role in recommending policies and streamlining procedures for the efficient and effective management of the market data vending business
To promote legitimate data and to combat unauthorized dissemination of HKEX market data
To negotiate and resolve any payment disputes with market data licensees in diplomatic manner
To handle ad hoc tasks and support duties as assigned by supervisors
- Qualified accountants or university graduates in relevant disciplines with at least 8 years of working experience in accounting, corporate finance, investment banking or a related filed, of which at least 2 years at management/supervisory level
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills and knowledge of investigative techniques
- Strong analytical skills to handle large data set (e.g. subscriber records) using MS Excel, MS Access and other similar applications, with strong attention to details
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, solid communication and presentation skills
- Candidate should be able to organize themselves efficiently, keep track of multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines
To apply, please submit detailed resume with expected salary and send to Group Head of Human Resources, Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited, 23/F, One Exchange Square, 8 Connaught Place, Central, Hong Kong or e-mail to email@example.com. Please include the Job Reference Number in the subject of your email or application letter. Email size exceeding 1MB will not be received. Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.