China CITIC Bank International, a wholly-owned subsidiary of China CITIC Bank (SEHK: 0998 / SSE: 601998) in Mainland China, is ideally positioned to draw the best of East and West.
A key strategic component of the parent bank's global development, we aspire to be the “China Bank of Choice” with the best international standards by providing a comprehensive suite of financial services including corporate banking, personal banking, wealth management, treasury and global markets solutions to exceed Greater China and overseas customers’ expectation.
People are the key to our success. We recruit quality people and offer top-notch training and life-enriching career opportunities to committed and talented individuals. If you share our passion and are interested in tapping the dynamic banking industry, we invite you to apply for the following job opening(s):
Assistant Vice President, Private Banking Credit Risk
- Responsible for reviewing, approving and monitoring of private banking and wealth management credit facilities
- Identify potential credit risks inherent in credit proposals and make recommendations according to the Bank’s policy
- Approve and make recommendation on loan applications in accordance with the Bank’s credit policies and guidelines as well as in compliance with the statutory requirements
- Perform investment product risk assessments, and involve in daily risk monitoring exercise and problem loan / distress assets work-out.
- Participate in ad hoc projects as assigned by supervisor
- Degree holder in Finance or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years’ credit experience in Private Banking with approval authority
- Thorough knowledge of private banking and investment products
- A team player with good communication skills and self motivated
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
cpjobs.com - Assistant Vice President, Private Banking Credit Risk - is a part of Banking / Finance, Banking, in Hong Kong, placed by China CITIC Bank International Limited 中信銀行(國際)有限公司