China CITIC Bank International, a wholly-owned subsidiary of China CITIC Bank (SEHK: 0998 / SSE: 601998) in Mainland China, is ideally positioned to draw the best of East and West.
A key strategic component of the parent bank's global development, we aspire to be the “China Bank of Choice” with the best international standards by providing a comprehensive suite of financial services including corporate banking, personal banking, wealth management, treasury and global markets solutions to exceed Greater China and overseas customers’ expectation.
People are the key to our success. We recruit quality people and offer top-notch training and life-enriching career opportunities to committed and talented individuals. If you share our passion and are interested in tapping the dynamic banking industry, we invite you to apply for the following job opening(s):
Assistant Vice President, Structured Finance
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Banking / Finance > Account / Relationship Management
Banking / Finance > Fund Management / Hedge Fund
Banking / Finance > Investment & Securities
- Assist in soliciting business from potential and existing clients for structured finance and syndication loan business.
- Assess the credit worthiness of prospective borrowers, research on industry risk, conduct due diligence, prepare underwriting risk analysis and perform cashflow analysis.
- Prepare information memorandum and presentation materials by obtaining relevant market information and liaison with customers independently.
- Support in formulating syndication strategy based on research on market appetite, competing deal(s) and market depth analysis.
- Negotiate with borrower, legal counsel and lenders on loan agreement.
- University Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or related disciplines preferred
- Minimum 5 - 7 years relevant experience on credit or marketing
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Good presentation skills with forward planning and results oriented
- Sound commercial/corporate banking knowledge with formal credit analysis experience
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
(Candidate with less experience will be considered as Manager, Structured Finance)