I.T rides on a unique multi-brand, multi-layer business model that only proves to success: a multi-channel approach that caters specifically to well-defined groups of fashion lovers in targeted regions with distinct multi-brand stores and single-brand shops. Augmenting this diverse mix are respected brands from around the world that I.T licenses, and exclusively developed house brands.
IT, i.t, ete! and double-park are the flagship multi-brand stores, each appealing to contrasting individuals and tastes while retaining the passion that our company is renowned for. I.T shops are the home of sophisticated labels at the forefront of fashion, while i.t is the place for younger shoppers to find the best in fun, edgy casual wear. Fine footwear and accessories feature in the refined spaces of the ete! stores. At double-park, the latest in street wear and the lifestyle that encompasses it are explored in an experimental shopping environment.
Like those who shop at I.T, the team behind the company is energetic, open-minded and appreciates how fashion can form part of a modern lifestyle. Their dynamism and focus have propelled I.T into a major brand, in Hong Kong and in new markets beyond.
To cope with the business expansion of I.T, high calibre candidates are invited to fill the following position:-
Assistant Visual Merchandiser / Graphic Designer (REF : CP-IT-AVM)
|Work exp||1 Year To 2 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Medical plan|
|Industry||Retail - Fashion / Accessories|
Design > Fashion Design
Design > Graphic Design
Design > Visual Merchandiser
- Plan and execute merchandise presentation, window set-up and in-store display
- Work closely with stores and brand team for display standard and creative installation
- Ensure corporate visual merchandising guidelines are adequately adopted in stores to provide a neat and tidy shopping environment to customers.
- Diploma Holder in Visual Communication / Graphic design plus 1-2 years' relevant experience in fashion retail chains
- With hands on experience in graphic and visual design is a must
- Proficient in design software such as Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Have passion in fashion and good team player with creative mind is a must
Attractive package will be offered to the right candidate. Please send your full resume quoting job reference number with expected salary to the Human Resources Department, 31/F., Tower A, SouthMark, 11 Yip Hing Street, Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong or Fax to 2237 6774 or Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To know more about our company and brands, please visit our corporate website at http://www.ithk.com / Instagram @ithk.com / Facebook http://www.facebook.com/I.Ttheofficialpage
All data collected is for recruitment purpose only.