A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Assistant Wealth Coach Manager
Retail Distribution – Wealth Sales Distribution Department
Hang Seng's Retail Distribution focuses on personal wealth management and financial services. Our one-stop wealth management initiatives are designed for both our affluent and mass integrated account customers. With more than 170 branches and automated banking centres, including over 50 Prestige Banking Centres for our high-end personal customers, we serve over half of the adult population, offering an extensive range of products.
We are currently seeking high caliber professional to join our Wealth Sales Distribution Department as Assistant Wealth Coach Manager.
- Assist to formulate wealth sales plans, training and coaching materials by working closely with internal stakeholders to enhance frontline staff’s capability and performance and achieve overall investment and insurance sales goal
- Provide, review and ensure the quality of wealth sales support to enhance capabilities and professionalism of the sales force and improve overall customer satisfaction via coaching and mentorship duties
- Provide deep dive support to branch network and ensure the sales quality, compliance and regulatory requirements are up to standard
- Contribute to projects related to pre-launch preparation for new products and implementation of new procedures
- Ensure all processes and procedures are accurate and in accordance with the Bank’s global standards and compliance requirements
University degree in a related discipline or other relevant qualifications
Minimum 3 years’ banking experience, with good knowledge of wealth management products
Good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
Proficiency in both English and Chinese
Literate in Microsoft applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel (Pivot Table and V-look up) and PowerPoint
Passes in the Hong Kong Securities Institute Licensing Examination an advantage
High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers