Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited (HKEX) is a leading global operator of exchanges and clearing houses based in Hong Kong, Asia’s premier international financial centre, and one of the world’s largest exchange groups by market capitalisation. HKEX operates the securities and derivatives markets and their related clearing houses and is the frontline regulator of listed companies in Hong Kong. It also owns the London Metal Exchange (LME) in the UK, the world's premier base metals market.
[Job Reference No. 2016/IAD/001]
Reporting to the Vice President of Internal Audit, the successful candidate should be technically strong in auditing concepts with audit experience from both accounting firms and financial organisations.He/She is expected to:
- Conduct a broad range of operational (and some IT) audits, including business process control reviews with focus on improving and maintaining a strong control environment and identifying efficiencies
- Identify key controls, develop and execute audit test programs
- Review and analyse data and documentation to substantiate audit results and findings
- Develop recommendations to improve controls or enhance efficiencies, and follow up on remedial actions
- University graduate with at least 4 years' work experience in accounting firms and/or financial organisations within external/internal audit, compliance and/or risk
- Relevant professional qualification: CPA, CIA, CISA, CFA, FRM etc.
- Experience in developing and implementing audit programs, and preparing accurate and concise audit documentation in accordance with GAAS.Knowledge and experience with CAATs is a plus
- Good understanding of general financial and operational controls, risk assessment methodologies, and functions & responsibilities of an internal audit department
- Knowledge in listing, exchange, clearing and settlement rules and regulations is plus
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese. Proficiency in Mandarin is an advantage
To apply, please click "Apply Now" to submit your application. Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.