Associate Accountant (Financial Management Section) (Ref. 16112211-IE)
• have a recognised degree in Accounting or related disciplines;
• have at least two years of experience in accounting, auditing or other related fields;
• have preferably passed a professional accounting examination or equivalent;
• be able to communicate effectively in both written and spoken English and Chinese; and
• have good communication and interpersonal skills.
Possession of solid knowledge of Oracle Financials, BIEE and SQL will be an advantage.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to sit for a written test.
The appointees will be responsible for assisting in the following duties:
• preparation of monthly/annual financial statements for the University and the Consolidated Entity;
• other accounting duties including management accounting and budgeting;
• development and administration of accounting and financial management information systems;
• general office administration; and
• any other duties as assigned by the Director of Finance or her delegates.
Edmond So - 26275200